Sunday 10 September 2017

Top 15 favorites (to date)

Instead of trying to post EVERY. SINGLE. PICTURE that I've taken since we've been home for a couple of weeks, I've decided to pick my top favorites, and it ended up being 15.  Enjoy!


My little Koala.  Since I spend a lot of time feeding our Django, Daphné joins me on the chair, and we have fun with Instagram filters like this one.  Her eyes are so stinkin' beautiful!


I call this one "bunny ears" - do you see why?!  Hehe!


Our first little walk as a family of four.


What did we get ourselves into?!!!


Welcome to the madness. 


Sweet time with Mamie and Papi at the park.  Django's first park outing.


Our little man is so handsome.


My husband is amazing.


First trip to church as a family of four.  Awkward funny faces on our children.


Business man.


"Not sure I signed up for this." -Daphné


It is well with my soul.


tiny. HUGE.


Playing in Daphné's room together.


Bath man!

Love Linz

1 comment:

  1. Love your captures Lindz! Such an amazing transition, xoxo

    ReplyDelete