Tuesday 29 August 2017

A Django is born!

He's here!!!

Django Timothy Petrignani
21 August, 2017
5:02am
3.5 kg (7.8 lbs.)
50 cm (19.7")

His name means "I awake" to "honor God" - we pray he grows into a man that honors God with his whole heart and his life.  We are in love.  (Lots of hearts emojis and smiley faces with heart eyes...hehe)
 

Just after the birth.  He was all slimy, but so cute!!!


The birthplace.


View from the birthing room.


View from my room in the maternity ward.


Not a bad day to start life... just look at that Mediterranean sunrise!


Our little man.


Smiles from the beginning.


Proud Papa - this guy coached me through a pretty intense birth.  He's my hero!


Meanwhile, with Mamie and Papi, our little doll is not having any fun.


And she proceeded to tell Mamie that Mama lets her stand on top of her dresser...hmmm... little stinker!


A bit smeared, but this was on Django's little bed.


My sweet boy.


Absolute perfection.


Love buggles.


Smile selfie.


Our first dinner together.


And he was born right after the lunar eclipse.


Pretty cool!
Maybe that's what started my contractions =)

Django - we got the name from the famous gypsy jazz musician Django Reinhardt.
Timothy - we got from my dad's name - keeping it in the family.

We thank God for this second treasure from Heaven!

Love Linz

No comments:

Post a Comment