Friday 7 March 2014

Paris : Nature

Here, I'm sharing some "nature" pictures.  For those of you who know the blog or who know me, you know how much I'm thankful for God's incredible Creation !  It's where I feel closest to Him.

1) Paris : People
2) Paris : Nature
3) Paris : Buildings
4) Paris : Animals


 sunrise along the Mediterranean Sea from the train


 fields seen from the train


 going for a walk from the retreat center


 road, fields and sky


 this one leaves me speechless


 this is actually part of the Seine River (one of the northern hooks) - aren't those limestone cliffs gorgeous?


 sunset colors


 from the other side


 frozen morning grass


 frozen morning field


 beautiful manor


 mossy trees


 symmetry

 tree-lined cemetery path


 cherry blossoms


 though man-made, the water and trees add some nature to the city


winter city trees

Love Linz

2 comments:

  1. Ton blog me fait beaucoup de bien Lindsey.
    Thank you :)
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci pour ton petit mot - ça m'encourage.
      You're welcome,
      Lindsey

      Delete